Most of the WYBC Sports crew showed up for yesterday’s episode: Evan Frondorf, Sam Bernstein, Tayo Ajayi, Sun-Kyu Kim, Konrad Coutinho, and newcomer David Carty. And as you might imagine, all the different voices in the room made for a great discussion. Here’s the lineup:
- 0:55: SportsWeek — Now featuring one of Seventeen‘s “Top 25 Hottest College Athletes”! (1 minute)
- 1:55: What sports-related things did we do over spring break? The answers range the gamut from the First Four in Dayton to the World Baseball Classic in Miami. (2 minutes)
- 4:15: March Madness roundtable: topics include Florida Gulf Coast, remaining contenders, and bracket success (18 minutes)
- 22:15: Does Harvard Suck?: Were we supposed to root for Harvard in their win last Thursday? And what does that win mean for the Ivy League? (10 minutes)
- 34:40: Interview with Grantland’s Katie Baker ’05: We discuss Yale’s chances in the NCAA hockey tournament and favorite Yale sports memories! (13 minutes)
- 48:00: Back in the studio, we preview Yale’s matchup with Minnesota in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. (7 minutes)
And one coverage reminder — WYBC’s coverage of Yale vs. Minnesota will begin tomorrow at 1 pm EDT on WYBC-AM 1340 and WYBC.com before the puck drops at 2! Tune in!
Podcast player is posted below.