SportsWeek is finally back in podcast form. This week, we discussed:
- 1:25 — What is going on in college basketball?
- 10:00 — King Felix’s new $175 million contract
- 14:50 — No more wrestling in the Olympics?
- 22:45 — We discuss Yale professor Mark Oppenheimer’s cover story in Sports Illustrated, “Does God Care Who Wins The Super Bowl?”
- 33:50 — Evan Frondorf interviews Yale basketball guard Javier Duren ’15, this week’s Ivy League Player of the Week selection.
- 39:00 — We bring it back to the studio to discuss Yale basketball.
- 45:00 — Assorted discussion of Yale hockey, Yale golf, and spring break