Songs you remember when you’re sleep-deprived at sunset. The ones that play when you meet rockstars and can’t approach them. The ones that cushion you when you realize it’s hard to see all your friends. The ones that empower you to pre-game vicariously. Songs people want to hear around llamas. And those lucky times when the Harkness bells play a song you actually want to hear.
1. Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend – Marilyn Monroe
2. You – TV on the Radio
3. Super Rich Kids – Frank Ocean
4. The Second Time Around – Shalamar
5. All My Friends – LCD Soundsystem
6. And We Danced (feat. Ziggy Stardust) – Macklemore
7. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift
8. Wobble – V.I.C.
9. Cha Cha Slide – Mr. C
10. The Fox – Ylvis
11. Let It Be – The Beatles
12. One, Two Step (feat. Missy Elliott) – Ciara
13. I Don’t Want Love – The Antlers
*And the playwright’s name was Naomi Wallace.